Put it in the shockwave folder perhaps??
c:\windoze\system\Macromed\Shockwave8\shockwave.ini

:)

works great for me, provided that you didn't modify anything else that was
suppose to be there. Of course I'm assuming you've already done all that and
are still having problems but I thought its late and I need to make at least
one wisecrack a day.

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]