Hi there

Having a bit of a last minute problem. I have developed a cdrom on the PC -
and I have burnt a cd with all the separate dirs. Now I hhave tried to open
the separate movies on the mac and it is not findind all the external files
because the names have been shortened using that blasted ~ thing. Is there a
way I can prevent this happening when I burn the PC cdrom. The files all
look fine on the PC - but when I look at them on the Mac they are shortened.

Help

Paul