Don't set the cursor within a mouseWithin handler. MouseWithin gets called
REPEATEDLY  while the mouse is over the button and it is very wasteful.

If you must change the cursor on rollover, use "on mouseEnter" instead of
"on mouseWithin". I prefer using the cursor of sprite property and setting
it in beginSprite and endSprite (untested off the top of my head):

on mouseEnter me
  sprite (the currentSpriteNum).member = member "image2"
end

on mouseLeave me
  sprite (the currentSpriteNum).member = member "image1"
end

on beginSprite
  sprite(the currentSpriteNum).cursor = 260
end

on endSprite
  sprite(the currentSpriteNum).cursor = 0  -- Restore "default" cursor
end

For more details on this topic, see the Direct-L archives over the last
week or so.

Regards,
Bruce