>If you can use *.mpg format, you can solve your problem in one CD.
>There is a plug-in to use mpg files in director. And mpg files can
>you scale. But I use PC. If you use Mac, I don't know, if you can
>use tyhis plug-in. If this info help you,
>I can give you the web adres from plug-in.
>Refik Toksöz

This seems misleading to me. Fitting it all onto one CD is just down
to data rate, and nothing to do with whether it's MPEG or not. It's
also easy to scale any codec QuickTime movie, it's not a special
function of MPEG.

As for the Mac and MPEG, you can play MPEG1 movies in a regular QT3
cast member. It's just on the PC that you have to use a special Xtra.