I have some problems to load a file to the shockwave movie.
we have configured a server that holds the DCR and HTML files in one
directory, and some files in other
directory.
the problem is when I'm trying to get the files from the server to be placed
in the shockwave movie.
I've tried using the preloadNetThing func and it worked on real path i.e.
\\myserver\folder\tmp.3d
but when I've tried to get the same file by using stream URL i.e.
http://0.0.0.0/folder/tmp.3d the getStreamStatus always returns :
[#url: "http://0.0.0.0/folder/tmp.3d "GetCatalog" 3 1c166fc>", #state:
"Connecting", #bytesSoFar: 0, #bytesTotal: 0, #error: ""]

therefore when I'm watching the movie via browser the file is never complete
to download.

the method I'm using:

netID=preloadNetThing(file_url)
  repeat while(netDone(netID)=false)