lets suppose I have a function in a movie script:
on goback
   if count(history) > 0 then
        go movie(getlast(history))
        deleteat(history,count(list))
   end if,end,if I call this function from a movie script, or a frame
script
 it is ,executed fine....
BUT

if I put a sprite on the screen (on the current movie) with the
following behavior:

on mouseup me
   goback()
end

the problem is that when I click the sprite with that behavior a
#beginsprite call is sent to ALL sprites on the current movie!!!
how that can happen???

This is not a killer issue, but its uggly since all sprites are
initialized before the linkage (position, blend, etc...).

Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas