on 12/10/00 4:05 AM, jose francisco burgos quinonez at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Hi one question is there a way to import an ipix file into director, or is
> there a xtra that can do this'??????

My apology if I am stating the obvious - but there is an Ipix Xtra for
Director (http://www.ipix.com/choose_ipix/software/xtra.shtml).

The version of the Xtra I worked with a few years ago was a little unstable
in authoring mode on a Macintosh, but otherwise was fine. Apparently the
newer versions have much more lingo control over the ipix files.

Luke