Good day/evening to all,

Is there a way in the GPDL, say I have a property #myString to have
a default space of 30?

on getPropertyDescriptionList me
    return [#myString: [#comment: "Enter string here : ",  ¬
    #format: #string, #default:""]]
end

I noticed that by default, if I set the
#format: #string, #default: "" I only have about 8 visible spaces to type
in my strings.  I would like to have something like #default: SPACE(30)
instead of doing this ... #default: "
".
Can it be done using #range?  Is there another way to achieve this?

Thank you in advance for any advice/suggestions.

cheers,
John Erazo