[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Please stop posting the same message several times a day.

Thanks alot for your hint guran. It must have been my instincts, seducing me
to press "forward" several times since no answer was posted at all.

But you're right. Why should I waste time posting questions if nobody knows
an answer but only posts hints on how to behave on lingo-l?

Your answer led me to realize, what I wasn't aware of a long time.

    Thanks Dominik