Yes I did
I have put the script with it Mybe it clears something up

global gDB
on preparemovie

  set gDB = New(Xtra "V12dbe", "Pricelist.V12", "Create")
  mCreateTable(gDB, "Pricelist")
  mCreateField(gDB, "Pricelist", "nr", "integer")
  mCreateField(gDB, "Pricelist", "report", "integer")
  mCreateIndex(gDB, "Pricelist", "nrindex", "unique", "nr", "ascending")
  CheckError ()
  mbuild(gDB)
  checkError()
  set gDB = New(Xtra "V12dbe", "Pricelist.V12", "ReadWrite")
  set gTable = New(Xtra "V12dbe", mGetRef(gDB), "Prijslijst")
  mImportFile(gTable, "TEXT", "Pricelist.txt", TAB, RETURN)
end

on checkError
  if V12status() <> 0 then
    put v12Error()