I am trying to make color blending between three sprites, lying on
top of each other,  and a black background sprite( or black stage
background) work. The sprites are respectively the red, green and
blue channels from an RGB image. I am trying to find a way of
blending each sprite so the three mixed together result in an RGB
image like the original image with all three channels in one. (Hope I
make myself understood here).
To make a long story short: I can´t use an ink mode like "add"
because it only works when I have 100% blend, if I change the sprite
blend (and this is what I want to be able to do interactively later)
the mixing falls apart. The only way I can see now is to use a 32-bit
image with alpha channel (or using another cast member as a mask). I
tried importing with the same image with different alphachannels, and
the blending seems to work on stage.

If I could extract the built-in alpha channel, change its color and
tell Director to use the new mask instead with Lingo, I would be on
my way to interactivity. Does anyone know how to do this?
I tried changing the color property of a cast member but I only get
"property not found". It seems to work for sprites though...??? I use
rgb(x,x,x,) as the description of the color.
Thanks for any help,
/MoL