> >Looking at the case statement suggests that this only works for one of
> >the four buttons (keyCode 126) and the other buttons only change sprite 1

> if you press the up arrow key the sprites change and go through pMemberList1
> with no problem but with the others it just shows the first cast and nothing
> more...

instead of:

on xKeyDown me, nKeyCode
  case nKeyCode of
    125:
      sprite(1).member = member("5front")

    126:
      me.changeCast(1)
    123:
      sprite(1).member = member("5left")
    124:
      sprite(1).member = member("5right")
  end case
end

try:

on xKeyDown me, nKeyCode
  case nKeyCode of
    125:
      me.changeCast(-1)
    126:
      me.changeCast(1)
    123:
      me.changeCast(-1)
    124:
      me.changeCast(1)
  end case

Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1