At 8:14 AM -0400 10/26/00, Lingo-L Digest wrote:
>What would that make clients??

Backseat drivers.

P.S.

>Hi Lingo Fellows! goodnight!

For reasons I can not explain, in English "Good Evening" means "Hello" and
"Good Night" means "goodbye."

And to the best of my knowledge, in Hebrew, Shalom is a general greeting
that can mean "Hello", "Goodbye", or "Peace" depending on the context.

Cheers (which can mean "Hello", "Goodbye", or "Lets have a beer"),
Bruce