Hi all!

I was just wondering if there is an Xtra out there that allows director to
do a batch export of audio cast members.  Here is the situation: We have
director movies that time out to audio files that are listed in numerical
order (001, 002, 003...).  These audio files may be cut up from their
original, fresh from the recording studio form to smaller files that
currently force us to add a letter to the end of the file name and re-import
(001a, 001b, 002, 003a, 003b, 003c...).  Is there anything (Xtra or other
program) that will allow us to export all of the members of a cast into a
folder on the desktop (or specific location) so that we can use a batch
re-numbering program to insure that numerical order is retained?  The reason
why we need this is that some of the free-lancers we use trim the audio
files or break them up and don't save the pieces into the original folder.
Then when we batch compress the audio files and re-import, the audio does
not line up anymore.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael Dewar