In what way does support director the programming of an dvd-video interface.

I need to test an interface in a dvd-player with r.c.. So burn a cd-rom, put
it in the dvd-player and grab the r.c. and control the interface.

I could only found information in the help file telling that it is
supporting the medium and not the dvd-video.
Are there xtra's I need?
Or are there other kind of software or platforms.

Thanks

rene

        CHANGE THE SCRIPT

        Singel 118