hello all
this is a newbie question i want to create a cbt in
director but basically i dont have any idea of how to
create one i heard that its easy to create a cbt in
visual basic but my boss says that he wants in
director well here is how the story board goes please
try to help me with the script i want question to be
displayed on the stage with four choices where i will
take radio buttons and the user has to select one
option and press on submit button and the time
duration thats there for each question is 150 seconds
and once its completed the next question should be
displayed and when the user selects the right answer
marks should be added to the score i dont have any
vague idea of how to proceed
please help me
sreedhar