From: manisha sinha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, November 03, 2000 6:47 PM
Subject: <lingo-l> opening file from Cd

|Hello List,
|
|My presentation is running from the CD.I have given link to an HTML page
which should open from the CD not from the hard disk. For this i have made
buttons for the drive letters. The user needs to click on the cd drive
letter in order to open the html file (which is on the Cd). I want to avoid
this step of clicking on the drive letter. How to do it? Any help will be
greatly appreciated.