Ok so I have this problem.

I have file which I store all values from my movie.
The file looks like that:

name = something
age = something

And now I need to get this values with contents and export them to
my movie. The name of values in movie and in file are the same.
Now I need to read all values and compere names of values from
the file with names of values in my movie. When names are the same
vaule from movie take the content of same value from file. And I can't
handle with this. Any ideas ???

Thanks a lot !

PS Sorry for all my english mistakes. I have been learning english
      for only 6 years ;]

Zbigniew Jasinski
aka SZopen             emails: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: +48 605242783          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             <*> The Lone Gunman <*>
 -="I'm not evil... I'm just good looking..."=-