> Ok so I have this problem.
>
> I have file which I store all values from my movie.
> The file looks like that:
>
> name = something
> age = something
>
> And now I need to get this values with contents and export them to
> my movie. The name of values in movie and in file are the same.
> Now I need to read all values and compere names of values from
> the file with names of values in my movie. When names are the same
> vaule from movie take the content of same value from file. And I can't
> handle with this. Any ideas ???

If you are asking how to import and export the data, then look into fileIO.
If you are asking how to efficiently store and compare the data, then I
think property lists would serve you well.

[#user:[#name:"kurt", #age:74]]

You can store such a list in an external file, import it, (both operations
through fileIO) and turn it back into a list through the value command:

myList = value(importedString)

There are some things to work around, such as nested quote marks in the
exported/imported list - this topic was discussed recently on the list.

To compare your values, I would step through the properties of the list that
is internal to the movie, and look in the imported data's list for
properties with the same name. It's an easy matter to then grab the value of
the property.

> PS Sorry for all my english mistakes. I have been learning english
> for only 6 years ;]

I know many americans (excuse me, non-canadian, non-mexican, north
americans) with less command of the english language.