Hey all,

i got a problem using external casts. i am working on
a project where i have my graphic files externally
linked so i can update them without changing the
projector. but the problem is when i go to create the
projector the members in the cast "gui.cst" are no on
the stage. the cast doesn't even appear to be linked.

when i initally created the cast i went to
Movie-->Casts and then created new-->external. i
thought this would link the cast to the movie. i then
created my graphics and added them to the cast.

here's the short form:
1] how do you properly create and use an external
cast?

2] can you load an external cast via Lingo?

Thanks for the help.

John Stutz
LSDesign