ALVIN GO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I already have the search script.  Problem is, I can't
> figure out where it should go.
> It should be this way... The users enters something in
> a field control and as he/she types, another field is
> updated showing a match or the closest one of what is
> entered.
> In the meantime I just let the user finish typing,
> after which user must click a "GO" button to get some
> results. Anyone?

Hi Alvin,

I have developed a dropdown list with autotyping that could work this
way.  You might be able to find this at:

>>         http://perso.planetb.fr/newton/linked/droplist/

You would need to set the parameters so that the action you wish to
execute is carried out when the user selects an item, or presses the
RETURN key while an item is selected.  The user does not have to finish
typing to identify a selection.

If you have trouble finding the movies and the read-me, contact me
directly and I shall send them to you.

Cheers,

James