Use getURL("event: flashNav \"markerName\"");

on the flash sprite

on flashNav me, wMarker
  global nMarker
  nMarker = wMarker
end

on the frame script

on exitFrame me
  global nMarker
  if nMarker <> 0 then go frame nMarker
  go the frame
end

I just had this exact problem with Director leaving
Flash on the stage, and that is the best fix I could
find for that problem.

Some of the syntax might not be correct in the Flash
actionscript, but if you use Flash to do it, it will be.

HTH,
Steven