Kerry Thompson wrote:

> >         I'm having some troubles with INternational Chars in Field, it
> > only occurs in Win2K.
>
> I've seen several posts in the last couple weeks about similar problems on
> Win2K. I'd like to find out what's going on, too.
>
> Which characters are you having problems with? Are they characters from the
> Portuguese alphabet, or another Western European language (i.e., Spanish,
> French, German, etc.)

And which font(s)?
We've had problems with 14 point Arial that (I didn't do _exhaustive_
testing) didn't show up in other fonts or other sizes.

--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1