>I'm also curious--are you developing on Greek Windows? Is your font a >true
>Greek font--i.e., does it use code page 1253? Director 7 dropped >support
>for code pages other than 1252 (Latin 1), and I'd be happy to >find out
>that they restored it in D8. I'd appreciate knowing
>the system and version of Director you're using.

Thank you very much for your reply.
Im developing the title using the english version of Windows and Director 8
. Yes the Fonts are True type. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do with
the fontmapping. It is hopeless. I believe that many people are facing the
same problem and I thing that companies must do something about it.

I tried to install some new Greek fonts for Mac in the system folder of my
iMac. The problem is that director 8(MAC) doesn't antialies them. I believe
that it doesn't recognize them some how. It shows only 4 original fonts such
as GR helvetica, GRcourier etc.
It don't know what can I do about it. Any suggestions?
Thanks again