Tony Eggleston wrote:
> ...... however there is a freezing of the timer as director pulls questions from a
>pre-randomized list  (this is done in the begging of the game before we start the
>timer).  It then jumps ahead to where the timer is supposed to be but this is
>unacceptable.  The timer needs to be the most critical function that director
>performs.

> on showTime  -- I'm calling a showTime from each enterFrame

how involved is the 'question pulling' routine?
could it be broken up so that you could 'showTime' part way through? or
just have 'showTime's sprinkled through it? It's gross, but it could work.

What version of Director?

--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1