> i'am using AvtiveX--Window media player to play xx.mpg file

> how do i set end of movie auto return to normal mode
> (without pressing Esc)

I once worked for about three hours on trapping keys from within WMP's
DisplaySize=3 state, (during playback, not at the end) but couldn't get
it to work. I tried the keyDownScript, making sure AnimateInBackground
was on in case Director no longer had focus, and dropping a key-check
object into the actorList with BudAPI checking keys while the .mpg was
full screen. None worked worth a hoot.

I went away with the impression that while the DisplaySize=3, WMP had
thrown a new and different window across the screen, and I simply
couldn't get it to recognize anything other than ESC. WMP had taken the
focus from Director in a way that wouldn't let me through.

Please post back to the list if you figure out how to do this!

Best
Rob

* Rob Wingate, Software Human    *
* http://www.vingage.com         *