> Sounds like a typical management type. Get him fired.
Not quite, he's the _technical_ manager, which means he's the poor sod who
gets shafted into driving around the country to install/fix/repair our
stuff. On the other hand, he's also the one who comes up with impossible
ideas and expects the lead programmer (me)(also, since today, the only
programmer... can I scream now?) to come up with a solution.

> best solution is to put the cursor where it can't be seen, rather than
> trying to force its type.

But would the cursor flash when forced into a new location, as someone
suggested?

I think this might be the best solution for projections, where I can just
hide the cursor in a dark corner and nobody can touch it, and hiding the
cursor through the touch screen drivers, in an actual touchscreen. Best
solution for the job, right? Only HE thinks that we should come up with just
one solution for both. To which _I_ say...