Dear List,

Anybody tried using XtraNet with Director 8?

I can't get it to download or upload anything at all, using the
(modified) demo movie 'Fetch.dir'.

I get error -41 'Invalid FTP File name' all the time.

Everything works with the Macintosh application called 'Fetch', it
even works using a browser typing
'ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dir/filename'. The demo version for
directFtp works too, It's just xtraNet that gives me this problem.

I am doing this very cheap for a school, and they can't afford directFtp...

-Andreas