A follow-up to this post of yesterday, I have tracked down the
source of the error, and what a strange one it is! It seems that
if you try to move a flash sprite with lingo: sprite(n).loc =
point(x,y) the flash sprite loses it's ability to understand
actionscript.

So when I bring the sprite onto stage it just loops around the
whole animation ignoring the stop() commands in the flash movie.
Anybody seen anything like this? My setup D8 Win2k Flash5 (swf's
saved as flash4). Don't know how many people here are into flash-director
integration but I'll keep you posted on further developments.

Jon

------
Geek.com WebBox - http://www.geek.com
A free service provided by WebBox - http://webbox.com