> > Tanya
> >

> >I get "error handler not defined  #readreg" ...

Hi Tanya, given that you have DirectOS xtra in your xtras folder and the
correct serial number ( I think that's what you've said ) then which version of
directOS xtra do you have ?

The latest version changed all the function names, they all now start with
"dos_" or something similar. So if the trial movie you've got is using the old
function names and you got the latest xtra version it won't work. ( I don't
know if they've updated the trial movie or not, but this would explain your
situation )

The reason that it works on the Mac is that the Mac version of the directEmail
xtra doesn't use direct os xtra, so no problem with function calls.

Tim Rodger