Hi six_shadow9

It doesn't sound to me like you need to be using the MUS xtra at all, if all you want
is for many people to access the same files on a server accross a network all you need
is to save the movies as shockwaves. MUS is good for chat stuff and multiplayer games
etc. where remote users need to communicate across the network. But if your users are
not interacting with each other then all you need is a standard shockwave type setup.

Of course simply hitting the 'save as shockwave' button will probably not be enough,
you will need to optimise your CD movie for shockwave distribution, but  that's all.
Take a look at www.director-online.com and searh for 'shockwave', there should be lots
of help there for you if you need it.

One of the first problems people come across when doing this sort of thing (partly
because it's pretty badly documented) is that they don't realise that all external
linked media *must* be in a folder named 'dswmedia' to be accessible to the movie. So
if you are using external resources or jumping from movie to movie you will have to
restructure your folders and re-import/update your resources.

HTH

jonny

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !