Could not deliver message (ID=214206).
Local account 'p.loecker' is unknown.

The first portion of the original message text follows:

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:58:32 -0500 (EST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lingo-L Digest)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lingo-L Digest V1 #1753
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[You are receiving the digest version of Lingo-L.  When replying to a
message in this digest, post the response to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
optionally copy the original poster.  Do NOT include or quote this whole
digest in your reply! You should also change the subject line to reflect
the original subject, and not just say Re: Digest...

To remove yourself from the digest, visit the list maintenance page at
http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi ]

Lingo-L Digest       Friday, December 22 2000       Volume 01 : Number 1753

merry xmas and happy new year everybody!!!

The first portion of the original message text follows:

[You are receiving the digest version of Lingo-L.  When replying to a
message in this digest, post the response to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
optionally copy the original poster.  Do NOT include or quote this whole
digest in your reply! You should also change the subject line to reflect
the original subject, and not just say Re: Digest...

To remove yourself from the digest, visit the list maintenance page at
http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi ]

Lingo-L Digest       Friday, December 22 2000       Volume 01 : Number 1752