Hi all, this is my first mail to you (and I hope not the last!)
I'm a really beginner in using Director 8, I'm also a teacher of children in
situation of handicap (in Italy called "di sostegno"), I would like to
create a feed-back into a program designed for children with difficulty of
speeching: the children says the word or the phoneme and the program answer:
good!, try to say better!, etc. I tried to transform the audio into numbers
into a list but I failed. Can you help me to solve this problem? How can i
record the speech into the program to analyze?
I know that maybe these questions are ingenuous but I will be happy if you
answer that are interesting a bit!
thank you and sorry for my english
bye giuseppe ([EMAIL PROTECTED])