Well, in another message I was crying for my illegal Operation/fatal errors
messages.
Many people say that probably it's Flash that's causing the problem becuase
it's usong too much memory.

I use Flash only to have scrolls that call  another frame.
I have a screen that it's a category screen that has a flash scroll that
calls the subcategory.

I am trying to eliminate Flash in my project, builting the scrolls in
Director. So, instead using a .SWF file, I wnat to use a .DIR file. It's all
perfect, but the scripts I built to the scroll file doesn't work fine on the
main movie.

On my scroll file:
on mouseup me
    go to frame "Technology"
end

But "Technology" is a marker of the main file.
I tried to import as external and internal but none of them worked. Gave me
the same message "Frame not defined".
Probably it's because the Marker is not in the scroll file. How do I tell
the scroll file that the marker "Technology" is on the main movie?

Thanks in advance,
Mario