hello to all in the group,

I am working on an art installation that will use a
camcorder hooked up to DIRECTOR to play sounds when
something enters an area defined with BIGEYE software.
However since them MAC is not very capable of
multitasking the results are quite slow or sometimes
none at all.

Does anyone know of a possible other way of achiving
the same results? I open for an sugguestions through
MAC or PC.

thanks

JR