Thanks to everyone that helped me clear up my
Actionscript/Lingo problem, but now there is a new
aituation of sorts. The sound From my Flash 4 swf file
will not play in my Director 7 Projector. The sounds are
all WAV files and play in the Flash Player but not in
Director itself nor in the exported Projector file.

I have tried regular importing, adding Media Element
non-linked, and adding Media Element linked but nothing
sems to work. I can just use Flash to trigger
puppetsounds in Director but am trying to keep the
project sizes down as this has to go on a buisness card
CD along with a website.

I am on a Dell Computer running Windows 95, 256 MB RAM
and 1GHZ Processor and I do not believe the problem to
be the machine but a bug that I know nothing of.

Thanks,
william m-

ps
you guys are lifesavers