Can somebody help me out...

I want to do something like pac man where you have to collect a number of
sprite on the stage before advancing on to another level.

So, on each frame how can I count how many sprites are whithin channel 100
to 150, then how can I count how many of those sprites loch is <200 using
the
loch<200 to determine that the sprite have been eaten.

Cheers Jonathan