i had a behavior quit working on me the other day...but was working fine
before....i "discovered" that by having the behavior open in a script
window and running the program that it fixed itself...must have been a
memory problem???

good luck

--
Dale Withroder       PH: 1-888-233-8469
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       FAX: 1-800-669-1132