Hi every one

I saw a code posted in mediamacros.com, it's a file save button. Actually I
am on a school project of CD-rom on fonts where I need to download some
files from the cd-rom itself to anywhere the user want. I think this script
may works for this project. Hope anyone of you can advise on the text that
need to modify on the script as I am new on lingo. Thanks a million...

Below are the script:

--Copyright 1999 Chuck Neal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--If you find this code helpful, send me an e-mail and let me know. :-)
property filePath, toPath, theName, theTitle, overwrite
on getPropertyDescriptionList me
p_list = [:]
addProp p_list, #filePath, [#format : #string, #default : "files\test.txt",
#comment : "Base file-to-save path relative to the movie:"]
addProp p_list, #toPath, [#format : #string, #default : "C:\", #comment :
"Path to start from in save dialog:"]
addProp p_list, #theName, [#format : #string, #default : "test.txt",
#comment : "Name of file displayed in the dialog box:"]
addProp p_list, #theTitle, [#format : #string, #default : "Save as:",
#comment : "Text in the bar on the dialog box:"]
addProp p_list, #overwrite, [#format : #boolean, #default : "Prompt before
overwriting existing file (windows only)?:", #comment : true]
return p_list
end
on mouseUp me
if the platForm contains "win" then
theFile = fileSaveAsDialog(toPath, theName, theTitle, overwrite)
else
theFile = fileSaveAsDialog(toPath, theName, theTitle)
end if
copyFile(the moviePath & filePath, theFile)
end

Cheers
Desperate Victor