Hi all,

My task is to adjust the tint of a desired sprite by selecting the shade
from another sprite. The sprite(image) should not get filled by the color
we pick, instead, it should adjust the tint of the other sprite according
to the color we pick.

I used copyPixels() function in the followig script but it does not give
that tint effect of what we do to graphic symbols in flash

---
property pImage
global gColorPicked

on mouseUp me
  pImage = sprite(me.spriteNum).member.image
  pImage.copyPixels(pImage,pImage.rect, pImage.rect, [#colorg:gColorPicked,
#blendLevel:100])
end

regards
Ramesh CT