Hey pals!!!

I have a big problem...  I hope you can help me... I have a director movie
that navigates entirely through swf file. It works fine, but we just found
out that the computers where this program must be run don't have mouses
installed. So... is there a way to simulate a mouse click through keyboard?
I know I can move the pointer through the screen associating the direction
keys with the mouseV and mouseH. But I have no idea if it's possible to
simulate the click....

Well, thanks in advance...
Fabio