first and foremost, i would like to apologies to the list, i had no idea
that the account i normally use for mailing lists got cancelled, if it
created some problem within the list i.e. mail returns etc.. i do apologise.

the second part... my 360 pan! because of the cancellation of the account i
was not able to attain the relevant information that would .. can be useful
for my 360 - horizontal pan.

could anyone appropriate guide me once more to links, or relevant
information regarding lingo base panorama? my client requires the images to
pan across the screen and loops.. my issue is that sometimes this works and
somtimes it doesn't connect.

thanks again.

Elvin.