Hiya...

I've written a small movie that simulates a 360-degree pan. Mail me directly
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will send you a copy of it.

Basically this is how I did it...

You have TWO copies of your panning image, placed edge to edge. When you
pan, scroll them BOTH. When the opposite edge of the direction you are
scrolling (?!?!? i.e. the right edge when moving left) of one image has left
the stage (i.e. you can't see it no more), wrap it around to the other side
of the stage. You won't see the jump and the image will continue to "pan".

Sorry this description is unclear - I've been up all night coding a Director
MP3 jukebox (and it's sweet!).

Mail me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want a copy of that
movie...