Are you using a Director 7 file? There was a bug in that version which
caused that message to pop up occasionally. Since you already have D8, you
might open that file and save it again just to be sure that the format is
updated.

You might also try Save and compact on the file in Director(.dir's only,
ofcourse) and then compress it again. Make sure you recompile all scripts
before you compact the file. The message box usually just leaves after a
few such attempts.

Regards,
Pranav

<snip>
> When opening a .dcr movie from the projector I am getting an error (205)
> Problem reading compiled scripts. Can someone please tell me what I am
doing
> wrong in creating the projector (with D8)? I have created the thing from
> scratch several times, all with the same result.
<snip>