Hi list,

Apologies for this not being a specific Lingo question. I'm a poster on this
list but I have an opportunity from my company and I feel that many people
on this list are the cream of the crop. We are looking for Shockwave games
to add to our site - multiplayer, arcade, puzzle - anything. Our only
criteria are that they be original and of high quality and do not appear on
another site (except perhaps the authors'). Rebranding and skinning existing
games can be considered in some cases.

This is a serious proposition for freelance and/or agencies to design and
build or to sell existing games to us. We are creating a large European site
and are based in London, UK. Any interested parties should contact me
personally at the email address below (this is an entirely unconnected email
address - neutral to my employer).

We will want to see past work examples. More details about the project as a
whole can be given out to interested parties.

Thank you for your time.

Leon McComish
[EMAIL PROTECTED]