Greetings Lingo-masters
First thanks to all who responded to my prev post, I just lurk on digest but
I really appreciate the effort that is put in by you guys/gals.

I have searched hi & lo for any reference to editing text using a drag n
drop technique similiar to a standard text editor ie hilite,drag and insert
at mousepoint.
I have an idea of a work around, but I don't want to spend hours reinventing
the wheel.
The text is a series of filepaths assembled using fileIO and I just want to
let the user alter their import order prior to importing.

Thanks
Brad Hile,
bradj@q-netDOTnetDOTau