Hi List,

I have a field which stores answers of a multiple choice questions. What i
need is a way to format  the field so that the answers come with a line
break between them. I am using a item delimiter as a separator of answers,
but my answers come in one line and not with line break.

For example my answers are stored in a field like this
Multiple Choice Answer 1 Multple Choice Answer 2 Multiple Choice Ans3;
MC Answer 2 MC Answer 2 MC Answer 3;

What i want is to display in a separate field like this
Multiple Choice Answer 1
Multiple Choice Answer 2
Multiple Choice Answer 3
Multiple Choice Answer 4

Here is my code

global gQuestionNum

on showAnswer
  the itemDelimiter = ";"
  text = member("answers").text.line[gQuestionNum]
  member("testField").text = text.item[1]
gQuestionNum = gQuestionNum + 1