You must have :
MC Answer 1,MC Answer 2,MC Answer 3,MC Answer 4;
MC Answer 1,MC Answer 2,MC Answer 3,MC Answer 4;
MC Answer 1,MC Answer 2,MC Answer 3,MC Answer 4

not :
MC Answer 1, MC Answer 2, MC Answer 3, MC Answer 4;
MC Answer 1, MC Answer 2, MC Answer 3, MC Answer 4;
MC Answer 1, MC Answer 2, MC Answer 3, MC Answer 4;

for all lines :

saveDelimiter = the itemDelimiter
the itemdelimiter = ";"
b = member("member1").item.count  -- not have (;) at the last line
repeat with z = 1 to b
  saveDelimiter = the itemDelimiter
  the itemdelimiter = ","
  a = member("member1").line[y].item.count
  repeat with x = 1 to a
    member("member2").line[x+y-1].text =
member("member1").text.line[y].item[x] & RETURN
  end repeat
  the itemDelimiter = saveDelimiter
end repeat
the itemDelimiter = saveDelimiter