I couldn't find this:

> Mac users can get the temporarily separate baGetFileName and baGetFolder
> Xtras from:
> http://www.mods.com.au/budapi/future.htm

...so I tried this using FileIO and Buddy...

on mouseUp
  --put file name here
  fileToCopy = "tester.txt"
  --put file path here
  if the platform contains "mac" then
    whereIsFile = the moviePath & "source:" & fileToCopy
  else
    whereIsFile = the moviePath & "source/" & fileToCopy
  end if
  set myFile = new(xtra "fileio")
  set fileName = displaySave(myFile, "Save file as:", fileToCopy)
  openFile(myFile,filename, 1)
  set theFile = readFile(myFile)
  closeFile(myFile)
  set myFile = 0
  baCopyFile(whereIsFile,filename,"ifNewer")
end

I'm using FileIO to bring up a file dialog and Buddy to copy it. Any
comments would be appreciated. TISA

Stephen