Hello Ricky,
I've been using a behavior for creating menus out of sprites. You can see
it at http://www.geocities.com/pranav_negandhi/menus.htm and get the script
at http://www.geocities.com/pranav_negandhi/menubehavior.htm. Simply
combine this and a multi-state button behavior on you sprite to get what
you need.

Regards,
Pranav

<snip>
I was trying to write a menu routine or behaviour in Lingo that would:

1. list several options (not by installMenu)
2. allow me to scroll through each options highlighting the one that the
cursor is over
<snip>